EcoFemme – Washable sanitary towels – Full Cycle Kit
A beautiful set of products from EcoFemme!
8 products per package, of which 7 pads.
The “Full Cycle” package basically contains what you need for your monthly cycle.
With this set of different sizes you can cover all your needs during your period. It can help you discover which pads work best for your personal cloth sanitary pad usage rhythm and routine, so you can buy more of your favorite sizes later.
It can also be a great gift to welcome girls into adulthood, or for friends to transition to more eco-friendly periods!
Includes: 2 panty liners, 2 day pads, 2 day pads Plus, 1 night pad, 1 carrying case, care instructions/tips and a menstrual cycle tracking chart.
Made in India from certified organic cotton, and as a conscious initiative to support the local population.
With every purchase of a Day Pad Plus you contribute to 1 cloth sanitary pad for a girl in India through the Pad for Pad program .
- Made from GOTS-certified organic cotton from India, stitched in one piece.
- Top layer: Organic cotton flannel dyed with organically certified dyes.
- Inner layers: several layers of undyed and unbleached organic cotton flannel.
- Back layer: Organic cotton with a leak-proof layer.
- Closes with one nickel-free metal press stud.
- Product lifespan: The PUL layer lasts approximately 75 – 100 washes, or 3 – 5 years, depending on how often a sanitary napkin is used and how well it is maintained.
The product comes with a user manual. Click here to read how best to wash your washable sanitary towels, and view EcoFemme's FAQ for more use and care tips.
Experience of Wanda – Entrepreneur Yoni Yoga
I had been looking for the perfect washable sanitary towels for several years. After 20 years of menstruating, and a now quite high level of awareness in the pelvic floor area, I no longer believe in collecting blood internally (tampon/menstrual cub). I notice that collecting the blood outside the body increases the release process of menstruation. It ensures a lighter and more pleasant menstruation. I have never liked disposable sanitary towels, they quickly feel sweaty to me and quickly create unpleasant odors.
During my trip to India I cameacross the beautiful products from EcoFemme in Auroville, and was immediately enthusiastic! I am even more excited now that I am now sharing these beautiful products with you on my website.